is an at-the-current-time hiatus'd webcomic I began on Snafu Comics, after being invited by the incredibly awesome and unbelievably generous SnafuDave
. It began as a story about a psychotic, doll-like version of Little Red Riding Hood tearing through a vault door and slicing a bunch of heavily armed soldiers into ribbons. Shortly after this introduction was made, the tone and overall look of the entire story changed, and I decided to backtrack to another sort of beginning. Though the original introduction was already quite well established, as such, I decided to tack on the newer beginning to this. This is why it undergoes a very strong stylistic change after the initial scene.
Also, for every time I have been asked when it will update since announcing it is on hiatus, I have sacrificed a kitten and extended the hiatus by twenty two and a half days.
the creator of Everafter
. He is another artist at Snafu Comics who created the Grim Tales and Sugar Bits series. No he did not introduce the concept of Everafter
to me and 'give' me the story, no, the saw wielding version of Red is not his original character introduced in Sugar Bits. Seen here: sugar.snafu-comics.com/ &…
is a cameo. No, the universes don't overlap one another in some super serious arc of epic awesome. It's a cameo
3. The "Intermission" line of comics that arrived in the middle of the Everafter webcomic are not canon, they do not prove all the webcomics on Snafu are somehow interrelated, and it does not mean Grim Jr. and Minimandy are going to pop into the Everafter asylum again at some point in the story. This was a completely separate, non-canon, fun shindig I decided to do to show my appreciation for being on the website. The comic was meant for fun, nothing else.
was an original character tournament I began hosting on June 7th of 2007, that I never should have titled with the letter "E" because so many people seem to juxtapose Endzone and Everafter and get the two confused to all hell. Haha.
It was a competition set in the Everafter
universe, in that it took place on the island where the Everafter asylum was built. It starred 64 competitors who each battled against one another with comic pieces until there were only two left standing. Those two were lan-kun
. Unknown ended up taking the grand prize, which brings me to my next point.
5. The 'Finale' line of comics I have recently begun submitting are the tail end of the events of the Endzone tournament (which, as you should remember, is set in the Everafter
universe, but NOT a canon continuation of the series.) It is the grand prize Unknown-Person won for defeating everyone else in the tournament.
For the folks who are completely perplexed by these comics, you have to go back to the very beginnings of Endzone and begin reading everyone's entries. Endzone began with this round: endling.deviantart.com/journal…
can then trail up the rest of my journals and find each and every single round afterwards. (Except for the folks who deleted their submissions afterwards.) This should get you up to speed, and make the confrontation between Red and Climber have a bit more weight behind it.
6. The animated teaser trailer for the Red v. Climber confrontation was created by Unknown-person
after I gave him the storyboards for the actual finale. This is why, if you've watched the trailer, you'll notice very specific key frames and happenings mirrored in both. Unknown will not be making his own segment of the finale, because this is the prize for winning Endzone. : P It'd be kind of silly for him to make his own grand prize. Although we had talked about an epilogue.. > o>
7. Living in Sin
are not yet full comics. They can't be found anywhere else but here in my gallery. There is no other site for their respective comics.
8. There will never be a character from Alice in Wonderland in Everafter
. You can stop sending suggestions, please. XD It's just not going to happen.
9. No, I do not take requests.
10. Yes, you can cosplay my characters if you want. My only demand is that you link to the resulting pictures. XD
11. I pencil my work, scan it in, and then use Photoshop CS on the rest.
Just clearing up some very, very common questions and misconceptions. Will be adding more to this list later so I can simply link to it when folks get all befuddled as they are prone to do now that I'm updating the Finale.